For Christmas I received a lot of book based gifts and I just had to share them! I now have two more Folio Society books to add to my collection, I’m very eager to get stuck into Freud’s Interpreting Dreams. I also now have about four different editions of Jane Eyre… I particularly love the small What Would Alice Do? handbook, a must-have for any Alice in Wonderland fan.
Here’s a full list of the items:
- Virginia Woolf (Life Portraits) by Zena Alkayat & Nina Cosford
- Bee and Puppycat Vol.1 by Natasha Allegri
- What Would Alice Do?: Advice for the Modern Woman by Lewis Carroll & Lauren Laverne
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Norse Myths by Kevin Crossley-Holland & Jane Lydbury
- Quotable Oscar Wilde: A Collection of Wit & Wisdom from Running Press
- Binge (signed edition) by Tyler Oakley
- Interpreting Dreams by Sigmund Freud
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
I know it’s a little late but I hope you all had a great festive season!